Sunday 5 February 2012

New Project - Sting Animation

Welcome 2012... I have started this new year with illness...
I have been missing Universities for many days now. I've been to the Doctors but they don't know why I am ill... Ive tryed many medicines but it seems to not want to work on me. Kept feeling fainty and ugh, horrible!! BUT but but I've been trying to work alot at home while Im recovering. Seriously when I'm ill, I'm actually VERY ill that I can't even sit still and work...

Anyway. Our new project is creating a short Sting Animation (20 seconds). We've been creating our own storyboard and character designs etc. For my ideas I wanted to keep my animation as simple as possible, I didn't want to do something too complicated (NOT because Im lazy, I just like the way the look of simple animation)

I have done a couple of character design after I created my basic storyboard.



Now I am on the process of creating the animatic... I have some feeling it will be WAY longer than 20 seconds. I'm gonna have to see which scenes I can trim or add or swap etc etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment