Thursday 3 May 2012

Sting - Complete

I am very happy to share our Sting here.
Without a much of problem we have managed to finish our work... in time! :D

Like i've mentioned on the previous Sting post Im so glad Kelly and Laura helped me a lot and kindly let me join into their group even it was already half way through the term. I don't know how much I can say THANK YOU to them.

The final Outcome... I am very happy. The only thinkg I feel shame is that this animation has to be only 20 seconds!! If we were allowed to make it in at least 1 minute the animation would have become smoother with more details.
Overall I really enjoyed working on this project, and it has definitely taught me a lot of new skills and I definitely feel that I have improved. I also have more confident compared to myself before this project.

Even I had my medical problems interrupting my will-power and concentration I feel that I have managed to work fairly hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment