Sunday 2 December 2012

Second year - FINISHED ANIMATING

I have managed to achieve my target of 'finish animating this weekend'!!
All of the big animation is done (out of my way!) so I am going to spend the next 2 weeks editing, improving and rendering.

Also I need to work out which sounds I will be using. I will start looking into that from tomorrow.

At least the main big part is done... phew.




I am actually happy with my achievement despite the fact I was having a lot of health issues, there was a time where I thought "... no, I don't think I can finish it" I was actually really worried that I may not be able to finish it on time because of the illness, but I did forced myself to work a lot when I was feeling fine. I am actually glad that I scheduled my work time.

No comments:

Post a Comment