Monday 5 December 2011

Character Design (Final)


 I have finally created a final design of my Character design.

"Robot AI". The name came from the Japanese word, Ai means 'Love'. Also it reflects the word 'I' in English as well. He is a lonely Robot who wants to be loved. He is a gentle, nature-loving Robot and peace-hoping character. He learns to walk by observing people walking across his house. He learns how to jump, how to sit, and also he learns what 'love' is.

Im happy with my design, one of the reason is because I have kept the initial designs and developed into more flexible character. Also he is still very simple shaped character, so I believe that it will be a simple process to animate him.

For his colour I kept it in a warm tone swatches. When I was looking at what colour would suits him the best, and I thought the strong colours would not match him and may ruin his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment