Tuesday 6 December 2011

Layout (Initial)

I was ill and managed to miss the lecture on layouts, so I did not know where to start!! Since I was ill and in bed for most of the first 2 weeks of University I have decided to do a sketch from the view from my bedroom window. The first image is from my sketchbook, I have scanned into my laptop and slightly coloured in with photoshop. These are just an experiment of what I could do and getting some ideas by looking at places or landscape etc. After I got better and returned to Uni I have explored around the University and around my house to get more ideas into my head. At the moment my head is about to explode from all the catching up and everything!! I feel like I am making an excuse but I was very struggling to start off with this layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment