Wednesday 10 October 2012

Second year - Layout again and again...

I have been very ill for past few days and I am regretting myself that I should've pushed myself to do some work, so since I am getting tiny bit better right now I am forcing myself to work (pretending to slap myself with a giant whip) since I can't make an illness as an excuse to not work.

Anyway, enough with me talking random stuff, I have got the full ideas of my both layout.
Hell is going to be a full of mountains with a prop such as burnt trees, weapons etc. It will also have the scary-looking cave/building with evil face. This building would not be interacted with Norman.

I also did the heaven sketch, heaven will be very simple since it will only appear for a few seconds. but I want to make a gate which I got the inspiration from the research. I want to create the curly (?) patterns on the gate. I will be working on them on Maya next.



No comments:

Post a Comment