Wednesday 26 September 2012

Second year - Layout

When we first got mentioned that we need to think of a layout (or location) somehow I instantly thought of a children's playground.

So I started some research of the equipment that we see in children's playground I thought the swings will make an interesting equipment to animate with character (norman).

I started from drawing the swings and from the research I was amazed there are a lot of types of swings. Personally I have only seen the standard style which I have drawn on the right.

Also there are different types of chain as well. I personally like the rope handle because it is the most safest one (I think?) I had a bad experience of getting my hand skin stuck in between the metal chains when I was young.
Also the chain with a long bar in between is what I see the most in many playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment