Wednesday 26 September 2012

Second year - Story ideas

When I was thinking of an ideas I wanted to make a theme first to get my mind more clear.

The theme that I was thinking of is: Lonely, Friends, Independent...

Somehow these themes came up instantly and I thought I could make an interesting emotions from these theme.
The actual story idea that I have is that the character (norman) is alone with no friends, he is always sad and miserable but one day he makes a friends and becomes happy.

My location is a children's park, so I thought maybe he could make a friend in the park? maybe another person? or the actual equipment (e.g. Talking equipment)

I wanted to stick with simple ideas with depth, so a lot of emotions (starts off with sad, then he surprises by making friends suddenly, and becomes happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment