Wednesday 26 September 2012

SECOND YEAR OF COURSE

Despite the fact I was sick for most of the day last year of course I have managed to (more like miracle?) creep into second year of course!

So, second year has started from this Monday, I am now living in Lincoln so no more annoying commuting! So hopefully I woun't end up like last year where I was physically unable to travel to Uni everyday with annoying illness. But now Illness is almost gone, no more travelling so I should be able to concentrate more this year :)

This year's project sounds more hard, when I first heard our project I was like, 'Oh man it sounds so hard...' But I will work through it step by step and hopefully I will be able to actually 'do it'.

Fingers crossed for my illness woun't kick in this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment